Creative | Content | Social Media | Blogs | Digital | Yoga
Born/Raised: Chicago's West 'Burbs
Currently Resides: *Recently relocated to Chicago, IL*
I once looked straight into the sun and got hit in the jugular with a softball. I think the Rocky Mountains are humbling—they provide me with an overwhelming sense of peace and gratitude. I could eat tacos everyday. Yoga is my favorite. Friends, art, travel, and prolific writers inspire me.
Short & Sweet |
I'm a content strategist with a background in content creation and copywriting. I value the technical aspects of content (repurposing, formatting, production, localization), as well as the creative. I understand the importance of reaching and engaging with the right audiences and know that original, quality, content is king.
I can help tell your story.
There's a lot of competition out there - stay "above the noise" (as Dr. Dre says so eloquently), and in tune with your audiences, inspirations, and truths on a daily basis. Move your audiences with the right messaging. Provoke thought, and start conversations. Watch the relationship between brand and consumer blossom. Leverage different outlets, and optimize existing assets. Together, we can move your content forward - let's create, innovate, and influence.
- Content Strategy [Concepting, Planning + Execution]
- Creative Copywriting + Editing
- Blog Ideation, Keyword Strategy + Publishing [Wordpress, Tumblr]
- Content and Editorial Calendar Management + Maintenance
- Social Media Execution + Engagement [Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat]
- Social Media Management [SproutSocial, Buffer, HootSuite, HubSpot, Marketo]
- Paid Social Ads [Facebook Ads and Power Editor, Twitter Ads]
- Project Management + Communication [Basecamp, Asana, Trello, Slack]
- SEO [Implementation, Coordination, Execution, Reporting, Front-End Content Writing]
- Paid Advertising [Print + Digital Ads]
- Adobe Creative Cloud [Basic Knowledge in PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator]
- Google AdWords + Analytics [Reporting + Metrics]